Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bento No# 30: Maggi Mee Goreng Bento

I only have hamburger buns at home. I do not have luxury time in the morning to cook. Moreover, I am a noob in cooking. LOL. So, I would not possible to make any onigiri rice with chicken, veggies, etc. But, maybe in the future. :)  So, today I plan to cook maggi mee goreng bento. OK, I know it is not a healthy ones, but once a while, who cares? I did not make for my niece, Chloe, only for myself and hubby. So, that's OK. hehe

So, here my maggi mee goreng bento. I add a little chicky egg. This was my first time playing with egg. It was a messy work here. I used the plastic knife to cut the zig zag. So, it is really an uneven one. But, OK, practice makes perfect. I will try to do more often.

Maggi mee goreng bento
My bff, Pei Li visited me during CNY and she brought few big guavas and dragonfruits for me. She knows I LOVE dragonfruits. Hehe.. Therefore, I also packed some dragonfruits into my box.

Zoo family dragonfruits


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Maggie mee goreng. Yummy.

Yenn said...

LOL. My only "expert" in cooking. *booooooo*