Monday, February 27, 2012

Bento No# 45: Teddy Bear Burger Bento

I bought wholemeal bun yesterday in shopping mall and this morning, I made fried egg and ham burger. I have lack of idea what I else I can do with bun except teddy bear. Piggy and teddy bear are the simplest characters to do for bento. I believe most of the bento mamas would agree with me. Hehehe. I made piggy burger before, thus today I made teddy bear burger!
Teddy Bear Burger Bento
Sausage cocktail as teddy bear's ears, secured it with toothpick, and as usual, the face details are punched out using nori puncher. Burger is the easiest breakfast to prepare for me. Besides, I also packed strawberry dipped chocolates and chocolate whipped cream (homemade too!).

1 comment:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Beary yummy & cute! Thanks for linking up at Bento Blog Network. I added you to our blog roll.