Monday, June 24, 2013

Bento No# 130: Tuna Pasta Bento

Malaysia and Singapore were shrouded by teribble haze since last week. It started in Singapore where the Air Pollutant Index (API) spiked up to 400 and followed by few cities in Johor, and last weekend, the haze came to Malacca. It was really bad during weekend, the API was shoot up to as high as 400 and the schools are ordered to close today. So, my little girl is staying at home with her grandma today. My eyes was dry and itchy for past few days and I have to rely on moisture eye drops all day. We wore mask when we are need to go out. I hope the haze will go away very soon. 

So, today I'm going to share with everyone, simple tuna bolognese pasta. 


I cooked hello kitty tuna bolognese pasta for myself. This bento was made last month. Also pan-fried prawn gyoza for myself. Extra golden kiwi in the small diablock lunch box. 


Hubby prefers spaghetti than farfalle or those hello kitty shape pasta. So, I cooked angel hair pasta for him. 

I am sharing where you can get similar items that I used in this post :)

BentoUSA
  


Bento With Yenn









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yummy bentos!!!

Take care & drink more water! Last week JB was terrible :(